Altair® Louvre Windows are ideal for residential or commercial applications.
Altair Louvres are the energy efficient window option for bringing natural light and fresh air into sustainable building designs. With blades that open close to horizontal, Altair Louvres allow fresh air to naturally reduce the indoor temperature of the building, refreshing building occupants and reducing the need for power hungry air conditioning systems. When closed, Altair Louvres seal tight to provide superior wind and water performance and offer a range of glazing options to suit Australian climates.
• Open twice as wide as other window types to provide natural light and ventilation.
• Manufactured from non-corrosive materials for years of trouble-free operation.
• Cyclone rated for wind and water to ensure superior performance.
• Tight sealing due to patented ‘living hinge’ and drainage channel design.
• WERS energy rated to suit various climates.
• Improved security available with optional keylock, security bar or screens.
• Award winning Altair Powerlouvre Window available with concealed motors.
• Tested in accordance with AS2047 ‘Windows in Buildings’.
• Warranted up to seven (7) years.
Altair Louvre Windows are fully customisable including:
• Choice of window frames such as aluminium, timber or uPVC.
• Available with aluminium, glass or timber blades.
• Colour matched window clips and handles.
• Variety of handle types and positions available.
For more information, please contact Breezway on 1800 777 758 or visit http://www.breezway.com.au/products/